Jacobs Journal of Veterinary Science and Research is a scientific, academic, peer reviewed journal providing a prospect to researchers, scientists and students to explore the advanced research developments in the field of veterinary sciences and related educational disciplines.
The journal publishes scientific work in the form of articles such as original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc.
The Journal covers and publishes manuscripts related to animal studies including animal nutrition, physiology and behavior, diagnosis, treatment and prevention among animal diseases including wild, domestic and avian etc.
- Bacteriology and mycology
- Behaviour, psychology and animal welfare
- Breeding, reproduction and genetics
- Epidemiology, public health and modeling
- Internal medicine
- Musculoskeletal disorders and orthopaedics
- Neurological disorders and neurosurgery
- Pharmacology and toxicology
- Physiology, immunology and biochemistry
- Regenerative medicine and stem cell research
- Soft tissue surgery
- Virology and prion diseases